Thursday, October 25, 2007

Fire, dirt and Rabbit Holes

Update coming soon - we've had fun with fires, levelling the back yard and completely stripping the interior of the back of the house. Time to start the blog up again methinks .............

7 Comments:

Blogger Shay said...

please tell me you got rid of that blue velvet sofa....?

4:35 PM  
Blogger fhdogs said...

I was just wondering if there will be any updates soon? I've enjoyed reading the history of your remodel.

Thanks!

2:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another surfer wondering when you'll start up your updates. Greetings from http://www.rugsdoneright.com -- the best selection of area rugs at the most affordable prices.

10:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, is the site open to any advertising? I'd like to place a link within one of your posts if possible. However, I cannot find any contact info. Could you post the site email so I can contact you about this? Thanks.

9:16 PM  
Blogger lannadesign said...

Hi
Do you want to put up 2 text links on your blog and get some $ / yr for it?
If yes please contact me at hannasdesign@gmail.com
Have a great day
Hannahmiriam

http://empoweringthoughts.blogspot.com/
http://wealthattracting.blogspot.com/
http://sorelaxing.blogspot.com/
http://directoryforblogs.blogspot.com/

3:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice post you got here. It would be great to read something more about that topic. Thanks for posting this material.
Sexy Lady
Female Escorts

4:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A great company for interior help is Fortune Restoration, they're a premier painting and restoration company.

We used them help fix the mess we made of our terrace, they were great!

Anyway, good luck with your project!

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home