Have Truck. Will Travel
I can't believe that it’s been 3 weeks since we last posted. It's not that we haven’t been doing lots of stuff, it just seems that we haven’t completed too much recently.
After hunting around for while, I bought a 1995 F-150 “long Bed” truck, to haul materials.

It seems that we’re back to being a three car family, which just seems dumb, however the 1998 Mustang, and the 1991 Miata just aren’t up to carrying too much in the way of building supplies.
The truck is currently parked in our back yard which I had to tidy up, after the previous owners kindly left all their unwanted crap behind. The dog house, and associated fencing have all been pulled down and stacked in the furtherest corner, till I can figure out what to do with them.
The perspective is a bit off, but the middle photo below shows the back fence, and the rear neighbors garage. Between the two is a 10 ft alleyway which is how we intend to access the rear of the property (The house is built to within exactly 5ft of the side property lines). The same photo also shows the tree stump (left center) that required a 20 point turn, when I was reversing the truck in, to clear. I spent a significant chunk of last weekend digging out the stump – although it’s still not quite done yet.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home